teisipäev, 31. august 2010

Killud

*
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, 'No hablo ingles.' Ronnie Shakes

*
In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be Light.' And there was still nothing. But, you could see it a lot better. Dave Weinstein

*
The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else. Umberto Eco

*
I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you. Anon

*
Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshiped cats as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. Charles Herbig

*
True, money can't buy happiness, but it isn't happiness I want. It's money. Bizarro

*
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day. Dean Martin

*
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

*
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. William James

*
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??! W. C. Fields

*
The Bible tells us to love our neighbors and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people. Mark Twain

*
I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet. Rodney Dangerfield

*
The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. Marty Feldman

*
Some people say that I must be a horrible person, but that's not true. I have the heart of a young boy - in a jar on my desk. Stephen King

*
Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped. Sam Levenson

Siit.

Kommentaare ei ole: