esmaspäev, 29. august 2016

Mis kaunis maailm...

Ólafur Arnalds - Particles ft. Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir




Here I am Floating in emerald sea Keep me dancing Keep me still as can be And I try to keep the balance right I try but it feels like wasted time But these heavy hands They’re pulling me down on my chest Latching on, coloring all of my flesh Quietly, you hover over me And I fight but it feels like wasted time Say goodnight I know that I’m swallowed in sea We collide, colors that devour me Just say goodnight I’m already down I cry I'm already down Already down And I cry Already down And I try And I try But it feels like wasted…


- - -

Oh my... sellise laulu eest võiks surragi :)

Islandlased on ikka üks maagiline rahvas, sealt tuleb kogu aeg midagi tähelepanuväärset.

Kommentaare ei ole: