neljapäev, 9. september 2010

Killud II

*
Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation. Edward R. Murrow

*
If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. Samuel Goldwyn

*
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. Jack Handey

*
Oh great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding! Anon

*
Relationships don't last anymore. When I meet a guy, the first question I ask myself is, 'Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?'
Rita Rudner

*
Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
George Carlin

*
Politics is derived from two words: poly meaning many, and tics meaning small blood-sucking insects.
Chris Clayton

*
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
Brendan Behan

*
Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy. George Bernard Shaw

Kommentaare ei ole: