pühapäev, 27. november 2016

Pessoa

"I've always clearly seen that I coexist with the world. I've never clearly felt that I needed to coexist with it. That's why I've never been normal."

***

"All problems are insoluble. The essence of there being a problem is that there is no solution. To go looking for a fact means the fact does not exist. To think is not to know how to be."

***

"To discover ways of not acting has been my main concern in life.
I refuse to submit to the state or to men; I passively resist. The state can only want me for some sort of action. As long as I don't act, there's nothing it can get from me. Since capital punishment has been abolished, the most it can do is harass me; were this to occur, I would have to armour my soul even more, and live even deeper inside my dreams. But this hasn't happened yet. The state has never bothered me. Fate, it seems, has looked out for me."

***

"Like all men endowed with great mental mobility, I have an irrevocable, organic love for settledness. I abhor new ways of life and unfamiliar places."

***

"The idea of travelling nauseates me.
I've already seen what I've never seen.
I've already seen what I have yet to see."

***

"Life makes me feel a vague nausea, and any kind of movement aggravates it."

Kommentaare ei ole: